Print, Copy and Fax
Color or black-and-white printouts can be made from any branch public computer or personal device connected to the library's wireless network. Print jobs are sent to a central computer printout station where payment is handled before being printed. Log in or sign up for wireless printing service.
Costs for printing are:
- 15 cents per page for black-and-white copies
- 30 cents per page for color
If you are unable to enter the building to pick up your prints, please use our curbside printing service. Please note that regular printing charges now apply.
Photocopies can be made on public copy machines at any branch.
Black-and-white copies on standard-sized 8.5-by-11-inch paper are 15 cents per page. Color photocopies and other paper sizes are not available.
Fax machines are available for use at the following branches—you will need to visit the service desk for assistance.
|Local calling area or toll-free numbers||$1 per page|
|Long-distance numbers||$4 for first page, $1 per additional page|
We do not offer international faxing.
Documents can be scanned using branch copy machines and saved to a USB flash drive. Flash drives may be purchased at the Service Desk.
Documents may also be printed from a USB flash drive by signing up for a public computer and sending the printout to the branch print station or kiosk.
How to Send and Pick Up Your Documents
- Regular printing charges now apply.
- Complete the online Curbside Printing Request Form.
- We will call or email you when your print is ready for pickup. (Note: Documents will be held for up to seven days, those not picked up will be shredded.)
- When you arrive to pick up your document, call the number given to you in step two to let library staff know you are waiting.
- Staff will bring your documents to you in a manila envelope.