Library Launches New Mobile App for Customers
March 01, 2023 | By Baltimore County Public Library
More than a library—access at your fingertips. Baltimore County Public Library is excited to launch its new "B Mobile" app, offering customers access to core library services right from their mobile devices. One of our goals is to provide a 21st century library experience, and B Mobile offers customers flexibility and convenience.
From the app, customers can:
- Access their library account, including current checkouts, holds and reading history
- Change their holds pickup location
- See nearest branches based on current location
- Self-checkout of items, including books, DVDs and video games
- See if the library has a title available by scanning the ISBN
- Connect with the library’s social channels
- View and sign up for events
- Save their library card and link cards of other family members to see checkouts
Grab the App
The app is available for both Apple and Android devices. Search Baltimore County Public Library in the Apple App Store or the Google Play store.