Find Massive Black Friday Savings at the Library
November 23, 2022 | By Baltimore County Public Library
Every year on Black Friday, people line up dark and early to try and score big savings. Well this year, you have our permission to sleep in since our deals last all year round. Even better—it’s all free! All you need is a Baltimore County Public Library card.
Grab an e-card to start your savings immediately:
- Through our digital library, you can check out all of today’s hottest titles on Libby, hoopla, Kanopy and PressReader.
- Listen to Taylor Swift’s "Midnights"
- Read a book from TikTok sensation, author Colleen Hoover
- For the true crime buffs, deep dive into the life of serial killer Jeffery Dahmer
- If flipping through magazines is your thing, we have the latest issues to browse, from "Vogue," "GQ," and "Martha Stewart," to "Parents" and "National Geographic."
- We also have board games, telescopes, Chromebooks, hotspots and more for your family to borrow through our Library of Things. These are sure to keep your family entertained year round.
There is something for everyone, and it’s 100 percent free!
Of course, this is in addition to the thousands of books, CDs and DVDs we have available in our 19 branches. If reading is not your thing, we invite you to check out our array of programs for adults, teens and children. There are many opportunities to explore, learn, create and connect. We invite you to come "be all in" and experience all the library has to offer. It truly is the best deal ever!
Category: Collection and Materials