Meet Our New Social Worker In the Library
September 17, 2021 | By Baltimore County Public Library
To better meet the needs of Baltimore County residents who may be experiencing a variety of challenges, Baltimore County Public Library will have a social worker in several of its branches beginning October 1.
The social worker will aim to build relationships with those most vulnerable in the County and connect them with resources, such as:
- Drug and alcohol abuse treatment
- Food security benefits
- Health care
- Housing resources
- Legal support
- Social services
Meet and Greets
In preparation for this new service, Baltimore County Public Library social worker Syeira Anthony will host a meet and greet at each participating branch through the end of September. All are invited to visit. No appointments are necessary.
Dates and Branch Locations
- Essex—September 20, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Rosedale—September 21, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- White Marsh—September 24, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sollers Point—September 27, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- North Point—September 28, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Perry Hall—September 30, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Learn more about this new program, which is made possible by the generous support of the Osprey Foundation of Towson.
Category: Programming and Events