Updated Library Hours and Services
September 04, 2021 | By Baltimore County Public Library
Baltimore County Public Library branch locations are open to the public and the library’s popular curbside service remains in place indefinitely. Extended loan fees are permanently discontinued.
- Reisterstown is currently under renovation and will reopen for in-person browsing and curbside service on Tuesday, September 14.
- Pikesville offers in-person browsing and walk-up curbside service.
- Arbutus and Perry Hall offer curbside service via the drive-up windows.
Browsing Rules and Hours
Per Baltimore County Government mandate, all customers over the age of two, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask while in all branches and administrative offices of Baltimore County Public Library.
Public browsing hours are:
- Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The library hosts virtual and in-person programs with a variety of themes for all ages.
Ten branches provide free meals for children under 18 each Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Meal packages include two cold suppers and two afternoon snacks. Branches distributing meals include:
- Loch Raven
- Reisterstown (beginning Wednesday, September 15)
- Sollers Point
- White Marsh
Services available are:
- 3D printing
- Computer use
- Magazine rooms and access to newspapers
- Notary and passport services
- Self-service printing, faxing and copying
For those who prefer to utilize library services remotely, resources include:
Future Reopening Phases
Meeting room usage will be reinstated in a future reopening phase.