Let BCPL enhance your classroom curriculum with a Teacher Collection. A Teacher Collection allows educators with a Teacher Loan Card in good standing to order up to 30 items related to a specific topic for a six-week loan period with no overdue fees. Simply complete the form below or call in your request to the branch location of your choice. Our expert librarians take care of the rest.
Materials are gathered and packaged within a two-week time period for pickup at the designated branch. For your convenience, materials may be returned to any branch location. It is now easier than ever to get the materials you need to help you and your students achieve success.
In order to serve you better, please note the following guidelines:
- Collection materials follow the rules of teacher loan cards.
- We can include multiple copies of titles as availability allows. We will be happy to include up to 5 specific titles if requested.
- Seasonal/Holiday items are subject to availability.
- Staff require 14 days to gather your materials.
- Your collection can be picked up on or after your pickup date. Collections will be held for 7 days past the pickup date.
You may request and have one collection at a time. You may request another within 2 weeks of the due date of your current collection.